The Hot One - ReconditionedBring the heat to your cold garage or shop with The Hot One, our premium utility heater. With its rugged, durable design, The Hot One takes on winter year after year.
- Product Family:The Hot One - Reconditioned
Reconditioned - 90 day warranty
- No more cold starts—fan delay feature heats the element before it begins to blow air, and the fan stays on until the heat dissipates
- Includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- High/Low switch provides wattage choice for heat output
- Six-foot cord and heavy-duty bracket for wall mount or floor stand
- Use the fan-only feature to circulate air
- Built-in adjustable thermostat
- Available in 20 amp or 30 amp models—proper receptacle required
- Proudly made in the USA
- 90 day warranty
- UL listed
- Limited to stock on hand
Looking for a replacement part? Click Here for Parts & Accessories »
Need help choosing the right product for your room? Click Here for Heater Selection Tips »
Standard color for The Hot One heater is red with black detail. Recommended for elevations under 7,500 feet. Includes a 6-foot cord. RCP502S requires a NEMA 6-30 (polarized) 30-amp receptacle for operation. RCP402S requires a NEMA 6-20 (polarized) 20-amp receptacle for operation. Please check your receptacle and/or with your electrician before purchase.
The Hot One 240-volt heater includes a fan switch for air circulation without heat. All units include a built-in double pole thermostat. UL safety standards require a 3-foot minimum clearance from the front. For best performance, we recommend a 6-inch clearance from the back and top of the heater, and a 12-inch clearance from the sides.
15-3/4"W x 17-1/2"H x 8-1/4"D