Energy Plus - ReconditionedThe smart choice for your comfort and your wallet, the Energy Plus uses up to 30% less energy than regular wall heaters. Say goodbye to temperature swings—intelligent controls and auto adjusting fan speed maintain room temperature within one degree. And control your comfort with a simple, built-in, backlit digital thermostat.
- Product Family:Energy Plus - Reconditioned
Reconditioned - 90 day warranty
- Use up to 30% less energy with automatically adjusting wattage and fan
- Built-in digital thermostat and large backlit display are easy to see and use
- Control your comfort with simple buttons and Night/Away settings—no complicated programming
- Enjoy ultra-quiet operation of the variable speed fan
- Keep the air circulating year-round with the fan-only mode
- Install easily and without damaging the heater—the smart sensor helps you select the right voltage
- Tamperproof settings let you lock in minimum and maximum temperature points
- Easily replace Com-Pak series heaters with the Energy Plus—it fits existing Com-Pak wall cans
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- Proudly made in the USA
- ETL listed
Need help choosing the right product for your room? Click Here for Heater Selection Tips »
The Energy Plus fits pre-existing vertically mounted wall cans for the Com-Pak Series heaters and for the following models: C, CB, CM, CS, FX, X. This model cannot be used to replace Com-Pak heaters installed in FW and RB model wall cans. All heaters include a high performance built-in digital thermostat—a wall thermostat may not be used to control this heater. Temperature range:40˚F to 85˚F. Available in white only.
UL safety standards require the heater to be placed a minimum distance of 3/4 inches (1.9 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2 inches (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends a 12-inch clearance from all surfaces for longer and cleaner performance. A 3-foot (91.4 cm) minimum clearance is required for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater. Install vertically. This heater is not approved for horizontal or ceiling installation. Electric wall heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. We recommend installing the heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
8"W x 10-1/8"H x 4"D
7-7/8"W x 11-1/2"H x 4"D
9"W x 12"H x 5/8"D