Com-Pak Twin - ReconditionedThe Com-Pak Twin is just the electric wall heater you need to quickly warm up large rooms. Two heaters behind a single grill easily fend off cold drafts and breezes in entryways and open areas.
- Product Family:Com-Pak Twin - Reconditioned
Reconditioned - 90 day warranty
- Ideal for large rooms and open areas, such as foyers and entryways
- Warms up quickly with fast-heating coil elements and efficient fans
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- No sharp edges and a smooth, durable finish
- Designed for easy installation
- Enjoy years of trouble-free use, thanks to durable, reliable design
- Available with or without a built-in thermostat
- Proudly made in the USA
- UL listed
- Limited to stock on hand
Looking for a replacement part? Click Here for Parts & Accessories »
Need help choosing the right product for your room? Click Here for Heater Selection Tips »
A “T” in the model number means a built-in single pole thermostat is included. Model numbers without a “T” require a separate thermostat. For optimum comfort use a Cadet electronic wall thermostat. These models work best at elevations under 10,000 feet.
UL safety standards require the heater to be placed a minimum distance of 6 inches (15.2 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2 inches (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends a 12-inch clearance from all surfaces for longer and cleaner performance. A 3-foot (91.44cm) minimum clearance is required for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater. Install horizontally. This heater is not approved for vertical or ceiling installation. Electric wall heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. We recommend installing the heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
14-5/8"W x 10"H x 4"D
14-1/2"W x 11-1/8"H x 4"D
16-1/4"W x 12"H x 1"D