SoftHEAT - ReconditionedIdeal for bedrooms or nurseries, SoftHEAT wraps your family in gentle, steady warmth that fills the room. Cadet's hydronic design creates a uniform heat with minimal room temperature variation.
- Product Family:SoftHEAT - Reconditioned
Reconditioned - 90 day warranty
- Keep allergies at bay—smart design helps reduce the effect of indoor allergens
- Lowest surface temperatures available make SoftHEAT perfect for homes with kids and pets
- Hydronic heat uses environmentally friendly fluid
- Sleep soundly, thanks to near-silent operation
- Install easily, with no plumbing required
- Save on energy bills—SoftHEAT spreads residual heat even after thermostat turns off
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- Powder coated for a smooth, durable finish
- Proudly made in the USA
- 90 day warranty
- ETL listed
- Limited to stock on hand
Need help choosing the right product for your room? Click Here for Heater Selection Tips »
Standard voltage is 240/208 volts. Softheat EBHN heaters require a thermostat. For optimum comfort, use a Cadet electronic wall thermostat, or the EBKN model thermostat, which replaces the endcap on your heater. Standard models are left-end wire only where the electrical connections are made. Choose a right-end wire model if required for your application.
The heater is constructed of 22-gauge steel for durability. Baseboard heaters work best when placed under a window and at least 12 inches from furniture or other objects. Keep at least a 12 inch minimum distance in front of baseboard and from objects hanging above (i.e., drapes). Do not install below electrical outlets. Heater may be placed directly on the floor and mounted to the wall.
9-1/2"H x 3-1/4"D x Length Varies