The Hot OneBring the heat to your cold garage or shop with The Hot One, our premium utility heater. With its rugged, durable design, The Hot One takes on winter year after year.
- Product Family:The Hot One
- Ideal for your shop or garage
- Includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- High/Low switch provides wattage choice for heat output
- Six-foot cord and heavy-duty bracket for wall mount, ceiling mount, or floor stand
- Use the fan-only feature to circulate air
- Built-in adjustable thermostat
- Available in 20 amp or 30 amp models—proper receptacle required
- Proudly made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- ETL listed to UL standards
Need help choosing the right product for your room? Click Here for Heater Selection Tips »
Standard color for The Hot One heater is red with black detail. Recommended for elevations under 7,500 feet. Includes a 6-foot cord. RCP502S requires a NEMA 6-30 (polarized) 30-amp receptacle for operation. RCP402S requires a NEMA 6-20 (polarized) 20-amp receptacle for operation. Please check your receptacle and/or with your electrician before purchase.
The Hot One 240-volt heater includes a fan switch for air circulation without heat. All units include a built-in double pole thermostat and mounting hardware. UL safety standards require a 3-foot minimum clearance from the front. For best performance, we recommend a 6-inch clearance from the back and top of the heater, and a 12-inch clearance from the sides.
15-3/4"W x 17-1/2"H x 8-1/4"D