Inviting warmth for more than 57 years
Cadet has made its home in the Pacific Northwest, where every one of our electric heaters is built, since 1957.
Our goal is to deliver warmth, comfort, and energy savings to every Cadet customer.
We strive for excellence.
We proactively seek innovation through better, smarter, and more efficient ways of building our products and partnering with our suppliers, and exceeding our customers’ expectations
We strive to do the right thing.
By always acting with compassionate integrity and honesty, we make decisions that put people first.
We strive for community well-being.
Whether near or far, we prioritize the important impact our products and actions have on our customers, partners, employees, community, and environment.
Recognition we've received:
- 2014 Association of Washington Business Manufacturer of the Year
- 2014 Seattle Business Magazine Building Trades Company of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Ted Magazine Best of Best Award – Selling Tools Product Literature
- 2014 Award of Excellence for Corporate Identity by Business Marketing Association for “Cadet: Inviting Warmth into a Manufacturing Brand"
- 2013 Environmental Tenant of the Year WA
- 2013 Healthiest Companies of SW WA>
- 2013 Clark County Green Business Award
- 2012 Portland Business Journal Oregon Manufacturing Finalist